Rules & Regulations
Vloedbos rules and regulations
No visitors will be allowed to enter the premises without signing in and receiving a tag/key (R500 fine payable for trespassing). The driver of the vehicle needs to sign in.
R100 CASH tag deposit (per vehicle) payable for campsites.
R500 breakage deposit payable per self-catering unit. Breakage fee for the Vloedbos and Fynbos house is R1000 (per unit). All deposit refunds will be made within 10 working days.
ALL the self-catering units EXCLUDE linen and towels. The beds are equipped with mattress protectors and fitted sheets only.
Please note that the Vloedbos house is not situated near the campsite and relevant facilities but is located within approximately 10 min walking distance.
Deposits are payable within 48hours after the booking was made. The balance is payable on arrival (cash or card). When a reservation is made the contact person will be held responsible for deposits, cancellations or changes to units/plots. All self-catering units and group bookings ( 2+ units/campsites) must be paid in full, 14 days prior to date of arrival.
We have a Tuck shop on the premises that sells wood, ice, sweets, ice cream, soft drinks, candy floss, etc. Please note that we do not sell cigarettes or liquor and do not have card facilities.
Super tube and shop hours: (weekends/in-season): 10H00-12H00, 14H00-16H00 and 17H00-18H30, Sundays 10H00-12H00.
House and camp rules:
1. No pets allowed
2. No music whatsoever will be allowed
3. Check-in time: From 14H00 -21h00
4. Campsite check-out time: Strictly before 13H00 (R100 tag deposit will be forfeited if tag is not received on time)
5. Self-catering unit check-out time: Strictly before 10H00, full amount of unit (price per night) payable for late check out.
6. Day visitor hours: 08H00 – 18H00
7. Only suitable swimwear will be allowed in the swimming pools. No underwear or toddlers without clothes.
8. Inflated swimming pools are not allowed
9. No smoking allowed indoors
10. Silence in resort after 22H00
11. Camp activities close at 22H00
12. Self-catering units must be left in the same condition as found
13. Please park on own unit booked or in the parking area provided
14. No unruly behavior or foul language will be tolerated
15. All fires need to be extinguished after use
16. Visitors must please stay within the Vloedbos perimeter
17. Please only occupy the unit that you booked
18. Please do not remove black bins from their allocated areas
19. No eating or drinking in pools allowed
20. Children under 10 years are not allowed in pools without adult supervision
21. Heated swimming pool will be closed and chlorinated between 22h00-07h00
22. Only 1 person at a time (without shoes and not more than 70kg) allowed on the trampoline
23. Vloedbos electrical equipment is dangerous and should be left alone
24. Alcohol abuse or any form of illegal drug use will not be tolerated and will be reported to the police
25. Anyone that damages Vloedbos property, trees and/or vegetation will be held liable for the cost of replacement
26. All visitors enter Vloedbos resort at own risk
27. If rules are not adhered to visitors will be liable for R500 penalty and asked to leave the premises without refund
Cancellations in excess of 1 month prior will incur a 10% of the deposit paid in administration fees. If the full amount was paid and it has to be refunded a 10% of the full amount paid will be deducted for administration fees and banking costs.
Cancellations 1 month prior to the date of arrival will forfeit 25% of the deposit.
Cancellations 22-30 days prior to the date of arrival will forfeit 50% of the deposit.
Cancellations 8-21 days prior to the date of arrival, visitor forfeits 100% of deposit paid.
Cancellations 0-7 days prior to the date of arrival we will charge the value for the full original booking.
In the event of premature departure or no show we will charge the value for the full original booking.
No refund for early departures. We hold the right to cancel any booking due to non-payment. Any decisions made beyond this arrangement will only be overruled by the Vloedbos Management counsel.
Right of Admission reserved.
NB: Vloedbos will not be held responsible - for abrupt cancellations or no show - due to bad weather conditions (bookings will not be moved / refunded due to bad weather conditions).
NB: No visitors will be allowed entrance unless full payment has been received. Any dispute regarding your reservation must be sorted out on arrival, no refunds will be done after.
Motorbike/quad bike rules
-Motorbike/quad bike times: 10H00-12H00 and 14H00-17H00
-No Motorbike/quad bikes are allowed to ride on Sundays
-No Motorbike/quad bikes are allowed to ride in the campsite
-All persons entering these premises and using its facilities, including the parking area, do so entirely at their own risk. The owners, employees, agents, representatives and management of these premises shall not be liable for any damage, loss, theft, injury, accident or death suffered by any person, howsoever caused.
-Please note: We do not rent out quads/bikes although you are welcome to bring your own.